Our Commitment to Customer Service
At Brightlights, we are firmly committed to ‘Delivering Service Excellence’ and we believe that every member of the Brightlights team has a crucial part to play in delivering exceptional customer service.
As part of our efforts to ingrain a ‘Customer First’ culture throughout the company, we have a dedicated Customer Experience Team. Our ultimate objective is to ensure that each time you deal with Brightlights, you receive an outstanding customer experience.
We continuously invest in customer experience training to deliver optimum levels of customer service. Our ongoing initiatives include:
- Mystery shopping
- Quality monitoring
- Employee recognition initiatives
- One-to-one customer service coaching
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- And more
These initiatives have resulted in 97% of our customers rating us as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’ and we want to keep it that way!
Your views make a difference to the service we deliver and we value your feedback. If you’d like to share your experience of Brightlights please tell us about your experience. In return we will put you into a draw to win £50 worth of high street vouchers*.
*Terms & Conditions
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries, from all questionnaires received during the previous 3 months
- Prize draw will take place every 3 months
- The winner will be notified via email/post/phone, using the contact details provided, if permission has been given to be contacted
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
- Ashtead Plant Hire Company reserves the right to alter the Terms and Conditions or cancel the promotional offer at any time